Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blog Candy #1

I meant to do this when my counter hit 500, but I think that was around Christmas and I just never got around to it.

So, what is Blog Candy? It's a little gift from me to you for visiting my blog.

Who gets Blog Candy? A person who enters the Blog Candy "contest" and gets picked at random. This means I pull a name from a basket.

How do you enter? Leave a comment to this post telling me your favorite project from my blog. Click on Comments at the bottom of the post.

What do you get? I have a new, unopened package of Natural Hemp Twine and set of 4 fantastic cards made by yours truly!

The deadline for entering this blog candy contest is 9:00 PM Sunday, January 27. I will post the winner by the following morning. Good luck!

No comments: