Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where in the World Could the Class Samples Be?

I know some of you are probably wondering what ever happened to me posting the pictures of my upcoming class samples? Well, I was waiting on my new catalog order for some new stuff to use for these classes, and forgot to expedite shipping. Which means that my new stuff won't be here until Monday! So, I hope to have everything ready by Wednesday or Thursday. Check back here for samples of my Mom & Me Valentine Stamp Camp, regular Valentine Stamp Camp, Voila! Recipe Book, and February Stamp-a-Stack samples.

Were you waiting to see pictures before RSVPing for a class? I will extend the RSVP dates for the Valentine Stamp Camps to Saturday, the 19th. That gives you some time to decide and still gives me enough time to prepare for the classes.

No comments: