Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Typos & Recipe Swap Samples

Well, I have decided that it's really not a good idea to post to my blog or website past midnight anymore. If you have checked either of these in the last couple of days, you may have seen some discrepancies in my last couple of posts. Everything is updated with current information now, so be sure to re-read any posts that were of interest to you. Thanks, Kymm, for bringing this to my attention!

I just love how the Voila! Recipe Album turned out. I have never stamped on a linen album before and was a bit hesitant to try it. But, everything worked out and I am happy with the finished product. I mentioned that I would post some samples of Recipe swaps. These samples are from a swap that I participated in with some demo friends a long time ago. Pretty much all of the stamps you see are retired now, but I want to give you an idea of how to do the swaps.





No comments: