Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ribbon Jars

Do you have scraps of ribbon laying around? Can you even find the baggy that you put them in? Well, I have a quick and easy project for you--a ribbon jar! Isn't this cute? It's perfect for displaying on a shelf. I'm going to make another one to put my punched out punches in.


Can you see the yummy new, striped ribbon in the jar? My spools just arrived yesterday and the ribbon is fantastic! I made these ribbon jars for my Clubbers. Club #1 just started a new round last night and I like to make them a little something at the beginning of each round.

Project Supplies:

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (2 1/8 x 3 5/8"), Very Vanilla (1 7/8" x 3 3/8")
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Stamps: r monogram, Rough Edges Alphabet
Accessories: 1 Quart wide-mouthed mason jar (I found a box of 12 for only $10 at Odd Lots), Clear Embossing Powder, Heating Tool, 1/8" hand punch, Linen Thread (@7"), any type of ribbon to tie around the top (@20"), Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments: