Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, March 8, 2008

MOPS Crop Information

I want to share a really fun scrapbooking opportunity with you. The MOPS group from the First Church of God in Miamisburg is holding their 3rd Annual Crop on May 2 -3. This is the first year they are doing a two day event.

Cost: Friday evening only $15
Saturday only $25
Both days $35

I have attended this Crop for the last two years, and believe me, you do not want to miss it! They have fantastic door prizes--things like massages, restaurant gift certificates, various vendor prizes, etc! Meals and snacks, too! You share a table with another person, so you have plenty of room for your stuff.

This is an event in which I am participating. I am not involved with the planning or with the MOPS group. I will be there at a booth. I will have my display samples and a couple of make and takes for everyone to do. I bring all of my ink pads and punches and some stamp sets for everyone to use, also. I will have some retired ribbons, papers, and stamp sets for sale.

If you are interested in attending or want additional information, check out the MOPS Crop Information form found in the right column under Special Download Forms. I hope you can make it!

No comments: