Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, March 28, 2008

French Fry Pouch

Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

These little pouches are so easy to make! You can find folding directions for them by clicking here. Just don't fold down the back flap. I also used my finger to push up the bottom to make more room for candy. Practice on a piece of typing paper first. Then break out that Designer Paper you have stashed and get busy! I plan on making these for Kyle's end of school treat. I used Starburst Jelly Beans because that's the only candy I have, but Runts would be perfect!

Recipe
Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Inks: markers--Real Red and Old Olive
Paper: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Summer Picnic Designer Paper
Accessories: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches, Scallop punch, Small flat cello bags, Striped Ribbon



Images © 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

No comments: