Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March Club and Scrap Class

Yes, I'm a little late, but I still wanted to show you the layout my ladies did for the Scrappin' Club and Scrap Class.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!

Isn't it adorable?! I must admit that the giant egg came from an idea from fellow demonstrator Andrea Walford who sent me a fantastic box idea with the egg on front. As soon as I saw it, I knew I would find a way to incorporate it into my club layout!

My next scrap class will be Tuesday, April 15th. I don't have the layout planned, yet, but I will work on something fabulous! The cost of the Scrap Class is $10 or only $5 with a purchase of $25 or more. Monday Scrap Classes are combined with my Monthly Club gals.

Upcoming Scrap Classes:
April: Tuesday, April 15
May: Monday, May 12*
June: Tuesday, June 10

Recipe
Stamp Set: A Good Egg
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Black Staz-On
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Corner Rounder (to make scallops), satin ribbon from the Ribbon Originals Theater pack, Bashful Blue Ribbon, 1/8 hand punch

No comments: