Well, ladies, I sent an email about reminders for the Not-So-Mega Swap, but it may have found its way to your spam basket. So, I'll post here.
The due date for the Mega Swap is approaching, so I wanted to send a few reminders about the swap. Please contact me if you have any questions! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
I am going to have an Open Stamp Night for friends and anyone participating in the Mega Swap on Saturday, April 12. If you are interested in coming, please let me know by the 10th. Free event---just bring something for you to drink and maybe a snack to share, if you'd like. Time is 6:00 - midnight. We can order pizza if you want!
TOTAL #: 10
Due Date: Wednesday, April 16
Pick up Date: Saturday, April 19
1. Please put all swaps together so I can easily pick up 2 for a person and move on to the next swap...don't have a stack with the left side of the swap and a stack for the right side of the swap. This confuses things.
2. If you have floaters (pieces not connected), please have them in individual ziplock baggies between the left and right side of the swap.
3. You need to have some sort of layering on the page and some type of embellishment (ribbon, brads, eyelets, embossing, etc.). And of course, ALL Stampin' Up supplies!!
4. Please make sure you do quality work!!! It doesn't have to be super complex, but quality. There needs to be stamping on all pages of the spread.
5. Please, do not plan on making them last minute...make them ahead of time so you have time to deliver them to me by April 16.