Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Changes

A few changes are coming to Stampin' Up! that I want to let you know about.

First, with the rising prices of gas and everything else, Stampin' Up! will be increasing the minimum shipping from $3.95 to $6.95.

How will that effect you? Well, if you place small orders and have them shipped directly to you (Customer Direct order), you will be affected by the change. For example, an order of $30 would pay $3.95 shipping. Beginning April 1, that order will pay $6.95 shipping. Orders over $69.50 will pay 10% shipping.

For those of you who are Workshop Guests or Clubbers, you will continue to pay 10% of your order for shipping, regardless of total.

I've always tried to help people save on shipping by combining their small orders with my own or with my club orders. I will continue to do this. That may mean waiting a little longer for your order to be placed. When I do combine shipping, that will mean you will need to pick your order up from my Miamisburg home. I keep a tub on my patio, so that you can pick up your order at your convenience instead of trying to juggle each of our schedules. But, it's your choice--either Customer Direct or Combined Order (when possible).

On a more positive note, Stampin' Up will start accepting customer credit cards for orders sometime in April. I will let you know when this begins. I have always accepted credit cards, but prefer cash or checks so that I can avoid paying additional fees. But, once Stampin' Up accepts them, I won't have any fees to pay. So, charge all you want! Please remember that I only accept cash or checks for my classes.

I anticipate additional positive changes within the next few months as Stampin' Up! gears up for their 20th anniversary. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: