Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, August 2, 2008

August Newsletter

Hello Ladies! I am postponing my August newsletter until August 15, so that I can include all new information from the Stampin' Up! Convention going on right now and new catalog stuff. Here's what's coming up:

1. Sizzix Big Shot--information posted below
2. There are quite a few stamps that are diecut in the new catalog--they have a special sign to show that they are diecut.
3. Online Ordering from my website coming soon
4. New Catalog---contact me to reserve one for you. Cost is $5, or free with a purchase of $25 or more. Clubbers get one free. Also, hostesses receive a free catalog!
5. August Stamp-a-Stack and Scrap-a-Stack
6. Decor Elements Phase 2--additional product line with more colors, plus Holiday images

No comments: