Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shower Gift


I wanted to share a picture of one of the gifts I made for my brother's girlfriend's shower. Isn't it adorable? This is a paint can decorated with Stampin' Up's fantastic Designer Papers and ribbons. I just love the mini scrapbook with room to jot down little happenings each month for the first year. The idea of the book is to also add a picture on the other side. Inside I put the mini scrapbook, some receiving blankets, and mini bottles of shampoo, baby wash,etc. Of course as an Aunt-to-Be, I had to buy some other fun stuff, too!





This project uses the Nursery Necessities stamp set. It is a really great set for making cards as well as scrapbook pages.

No comments: