Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, August 8, 2008

Carrie's Craft Garage Sale

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
I am having my Craft Garage Sale the weekend of August 22nd. I have over 100 sets that need new homes, as well as non SU stuff like an Acu-Cut, Quickutz handle and Dies, Creative Memories punches, etc. Don't miss out on some fantastic deals! I have advertised this sale in a few newspapers, so come early for the best selection! Please remember this is a CASH ONLY sale. Prices are as listed, no negotiations.

*note that there is no longer a Sunday time slot
I have a baby shower to go to that day!

Friday: 9:00 - 3:00 Saturday: 9:00 - 3:00

But, I am having a "Customer Only" time slot on Thursday the 21st from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. Feel free to bring some friends.

This might also be a good time for you to pick up a new catalog. Price is $5 but you will receive a coupon for $5 off your first order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). I have a limited number available, so please let me know if you want to reserve one.

No comments: