Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, August 4, 2008

Retired Sets for Sale!

I have updated my list of fantastic retired sets that need a good home! Prices listed do not include shipping to you. You are welcome to pick them up at your convenience and save on shippping!

Cash or Checks only, please! I have priced these sets at a pretty significant savings to you, especially when you consider that shipping and tax will not be added to the price.

I will be having a Stamp Set/Crafts Garage Sale in the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping to have it the weekend of the 15th. You, my customers, will be invited to a preview night on the Thursday before the "garage" sale starts. I will post details once they are finalized. Of course, I have already given you the list of sets that I'm selling, so you are welcome to purchase them before my sale. Additional items will be at the Sale.


Condition Code:
M = mounted
UM = unmounted
PUM = partially unmounted

No comments: