Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
September Card Kit
Well, I'm ready to kick of my new series of Monthly Card Kits with a new and improved format! Now the card kits will feature an optional product as well as stamp set that you can purchase at catalog price--that means no shipping/no tax will be added to the price (a savings of 17%!). This will allow more flexibility in card kit designs since the amount of product that comes in "bulk" is limited.
In addition, each card kit will now feature two card designs. You will receive supplies to make 6 of each design for a total of 12 cards. You will also receive 2 additional full color samples of "alternative" cards that you can make with the combined contents of the kit as well as complete step by step directions for all four cards. All of this for only $15! I will happily ship card kits to you for an additional $3.
This month's kit features the new Eastern Blooms stamp set found on page 91 of the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog for $21.95. The featured product is a package of Clear Buttons found on page for $4.95.
So what do you get?
* All the consumable supplies needed to make 12 cards, plus envelopes. The cardstock is cut to size for you.
* Detailed, step by step instructions on how to complete each of the 4 card designs.
Orders and payment for the Card kits must be received by September 15. If you wish to include any add-on products, payment is due at this time, also.
· Pacific Point Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
· Kiwi Kiss Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
· Baja Breeze Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
· Pumpkin Pie Classic Inkpad ($5.25)
· Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker ($3.25)
· Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker ($3.25)
Other Optional Purchases*:
· 1" Circle Punch ($10.95)
· ¾" Circle Punch ($10.95)
· Stampin' Dimensionals ($3.95)
· 2-Way Glue Pen ($3.50)
*Regular tax and shipping will be added to these items.