Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, October 6, 2008

Newsletter Bloopers


I spend a great deal of time working on my newsletter each month. I am obsessive about checking for mistakes--whether it's with spelling or omissions, etc. So, I find it extremely embarrassing when I find a mistake like the one in my Wish List section of this month's newsletter. Yes, I do know the difference between "right" and "write", but didn't catch the mistake before I sent out the newsletter. Oh, geez!

I also realized that I forgot to tell you that the Holiday Mini Catalog begins this month. This is a fantastic mini catalog and you're going to LOVE it! I love the new ribbons, Felt Flurries, Designer Paper, etc. I don't think I'll tell you everything I've already purchased from it just in case my husband reads my blog! So many fun things! Those of you on my mailing list should have already received a mini catalog. If you have not received one, let me know and I can send one out to you. Click here to view the Holiday Mini Catalog online.

No comments: