Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Teacher Gifts


Each year that Kyle's been in preschool, I've given his teachers a gift at the beginning of the year. I like to add a note that says "Thanks for a great first week. We're looking forward to a fantastic year. Thanks for all that you do." The gift is small--usually some stickers, pencils, and stuff that they can use in the classroom. This year, I bought everything early and had it sitting in my stamp room to remind me to make a set of cards and decorate the tin. Well, that didn't work. I finally just delivered the little gifts last week. Pitiful, I know! The little box that you see holds 4 Pocket Notes, which are perfect for a little note to a loved one.

No comments: