Oh, I am so excited to show you my latest creation inspired by a fabulous stamper named Cambria! This is a little treat holder. Put some candy in a cello bag and drop it in the box. So cute!
Directions for Face:
- Use Big Shot to cut two Old Olive Top Notes and one Pink Passion (or other color for hair).
- Cut the Pink Passion top note in half to make front and back hair and attach to the Olive top notes.
- Punch two white 1" circles, one olive 1" circle, two black 1/2" circles, and one olive Round Tab.
- Cut the olive circle in half, sponge with Old Olive ink and the cut in half and fringe to make eyelashes.
- Cut the round tab in half for nose and sponge.
- Adhere the face pieces as shown.
- Use Black journaling marker to make stitches on face and back.
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 6 x 10 1/2". I used Old Olive, but you could use the same color as your hair.
- With your piece of cardstock facing so that the 10 1/2" side is horizontal, score at 4 1/4" and 6 1/4".
- With the cardstock facing so that the 6" side is horizontal, score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/2".
- With the 6" side facing up, cut along the score line that makes the skinny rectangles on all 4 corners--just cut to the perpendicular score line.
- Use paper cutter to cut off 1 1/4" from the top of the skinny rectangles.
- This step is optional--use scallop edge punch to scallop the skinny rectangles and the top of the large rectangles.
- Adhere the Top Note face and back to the big flaps of your box. Be careful not to put adhesive where the hole for your ribbon goes or above the hole.
- Fold in the flaps to make a box shape. Add adhesive where necessary to hold box together.
- You could attach the larger sides to your small box to keep it together, but I used my 1/4" circle punch on both pieces so that I can slip a piece of ribbon in them to tie the box together