Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

November Card Kits

Okay, I'm back on schedule with my monthly card kits. I apologize to those of you who were waiting on October's kit. Time got away from me and before I knew it, it was too late! This month I am offering two different kits to make up for missing last month's. You can choose one or both.

What are monthly card kits?
Monthly card kits are a fantastic way to make cards if you like the stamping part and not so much the planning and cutting part! I cut all the pieces you need to make 12 cards--6 each of two designs. You receive all the consumable supplies, envelopes, and step by step directions that also give you an additional 2 card layout ideas that can be used with the combined contents of your card kit.

Each month I offer a Featured Stamp Set and a Featured Product. When you purchase the card kit, you receive these featured items at a discount I call "Catalog Price". That means you pay exactly the price that is listed in the catalog---no additional shipping and tax is added--around a 17% savings.

Each card kit requires specific items to complete the cards as directed. You will find a list of these items in the description. Choose to add these items, if you wish, or use what you have at home. These items are regular price with regular shipping and tax added.

Card Kit orders and payments must be received by the 15th of the month. They will then be available for pick up or mailed by the end of the month, often sooner. If you are choosing to order any of the featured products, payment is also due at this time or if you are ordering these items through my website, your order should be placed by the 15th.

What if you place your order for these items through my website? Well, since this is a new feature for my website, I have to come up with a way to give you your discount because I am unable to do that when you order through my website. So, from now on, you will see an amount in parentheses beside the cost of the featured items. This is the amount that you will take off the cost of your card kit.

Let me explain: Let's say the featured set is $24.95. The "catalog price" savings is $4.42. I am unable to offer you a discount when you order through my website, so instead of paying $18 for your kit (or $15 if you pick it up at my house), you will pay $18 - $4.42 which equals $13.58.

**Please note that the minimum shipping requirement for individual orders is $6.95 or 10%, whichever is greater. You always have the option of giving me your order and letting me add it to orders I've already gathered to save on shipping costs. However, when you do this, you will need to pick up your order from my house. Call or email me if you have any questions about this!

November Kit #1
Featured set at catalog price: Snow Swirled $24.95 (4.42)
Featured product at catalog price: Heat Tool $26.95 (4.77)




Optional Add-on Products:
  • Encore Silver Inkpad ($8.95)

  • VersaMark Inkpad ($7.50)

  • Kiwi Kiss Classic Inkpad ($5.25)

  • White Embossing Powder ($4.75)

  • 1 ¼” Circle Punch ($15.95)

  • 1 ¾” Circle Punch ($15.95)

  • 1/16” Handheld Punch (8.95)

  • Stampin’ Dimensionals ($3.95)


November Kit #2
Featured Stamp Set: True Friend $22.95 (4.06)
Featured Product: Clip Assortment $6.95 (1.23)




Optional Add-on Products:
  • Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker ($3.95)

  • Really Rust Stampin' Write Marker ($3.95)

  • More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker ($3.95)

  • Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker ($3.95)

  • Always Artichoke Classic Inkpad ($5.25)

  • Really Rust Classic Inkpad ($5.25)

  • Stampin' Dimensionals ($3.95)

No comments: