Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Shot Pennant Pouch


Okay, since it's a snow day, I thought I'd post another project from my Big Shot Class last night. Maybe you'll have time to make a few today, unless you're big on sledding and playing in the snow---which I am not. At all. Thank goodness Kent is home today to take Kyle outside. I will take him out for a while, but I'm not all that happy about it!

All of the ladies chose to make two of these pouches rather than make a banner. They also made a pocket card using the Pennant die which I will share another day.

This pouch used 3 of the small pennants---2 from cardstock (Close to Cocoa) and one from Designer Paper (new Candy Lane paper!). Attach the two cardstock pennants together with sticky strip or mini glue dots along the edges to make a pouch. Add your DP pennant and decorate as you wish. I used the Love You Much stamp set (new from the catalog and part of the Love You Much bundle--which is available at 20% off only until January 31!). I set two of the jumbo eyelets at the top and added some of the Rope Twine from the Holiday Mini. Wouldn't this be a cute pouch to hang from a doorknob? Add some candy and treats. So fun!

No comments: