Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, January 30, 2009

Love You Much projects

There are only 2 more days to order the Love You Much Bundle at 20% off. For $44.14, you get the fantastic Love You Much stamp set, coordinating 3 heart punch, and awesome Candy Lane designer series paper. January 31 is the last day for this sale. After this date, you can still purchase each product individually at regular price.

Here are a few projects I've made using the bundle:

Hershey Kiss holder--holds 4 kisses


1. Start with a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 cardstock.
2. Score at 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2.
3. Stick Hershey kisses to the inside with mini glue dots.
4. Fold over under the little flap and adhere it to the inside.
5. Decorate as you wish!

Okay, please excuse the messy stamping on this project. I was in a hurry and the ink smeared! I didn't have time to go back and redo it.

This card was copied from Aly Schilling. I used the textured Chocolate Chip cardstock, which I have rarely used. I must say that I see the draw of this cardstock and have resolved to start using it more--especially since I have 2 packs of it stashed away! I love the look of it. It jazzes up even the most simple project.


Candy Heart Pull Box

1. Start with a 4 x 7 1/4" piece of cardstock.
2. Score it at 3/4, 3 1/4, 4, and 6 1/2".
3. Use Sticky Strip to adhere the small flaps together.
4. Use the Horizontal Slit punch to make a slit at the top of both sides of the box--this is for your ribbon.
5. Cut a 20" piece of ribbon. Slide it through the slots so that the ends are coming out of the front and back of the box.
6. Insert your candy heart box in the middle so that it pulls down the ribbon.
7. Let the box settle to the end of your cardstock box and tie a knot or bow at the top. Now, when you want to get the candy, all you do is pull the ribbon up--you don't have to untie it.
8. Decorate as you wish.

I made a belly band for my box---did you notice my textured cardstock?! See, I'm on a roll! My belly band measured 3 x 7 1/4---score the same as above. Don't you love my sparkly image? I used the Faux Diamond technique to make it all pretty. After your image is complete, smoosh your Versamark pad on top of it. Make sure the whole piece is covered. Sprinkle Iridescent Ice embossing powder on top and heat it. That's it. Just be sure not to overheat it or you'll lose the "sparkliness."

No comments: