Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Hi Ladies! I know it has been forever since I've posted. I will begin posting more very soon. I actually still have some Christmas projects that I have to show you!

I will be sending out my January newsletter within the next few days, but wanted to write a short reminder that this current catalog ends January 18. The Retired List is posted here. The Retired Accessory List will be coming out on January 5 at noon. The items on this list will be limited and some will run out quickly. If you see anything you want, I recommend you place your order online right away.

The new Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog will begin on January 19. I can't wait to see what new things SU is coming out with! I have preordered catalogs and expect them to be here around the 15th. That is only a guess, though. I have no real idea when they'll arrive. If you would like to reserve a catalog, let me know. The catalogs retail at $9.95, but I only charge my customers what I pay--$5. Why should you pay for a catalog? Well, it is really much more than a catalog--it is an Idea Book. You'd be hard-pressed to find another stamping publication with as many full color samples, not to mention a recipe supply list in the back for the cost of $5!

From now until January 31, anyone placing an order of $50 or more will receive a new Idea Book & Catalog for free. If you placed a $50 order in December, you also qualify for a free catalog. This will mean that you will have to pick it up from my Miamisburg home. If you'd like to have your catalog shipped, then add $4.60 for Priority Mail.

Clubbers, remember that you receive a free catalog. No need to contact me for one, I already have one saved for you.

To those of you who placed an order with me during the free shipping promotion: The order still has not shipped. I expect it to go out today, hopefully! I will let you know when it arrives.

No comments: