Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Famous! Well, sort of.

This has been a good month for me! I am part of a group of demonstrators that swap cards when new catalogs come out. When this current catalog was new in July, I made two cards that used new stamp sets from the catalog for our group. JoAnn is in charge of our swaps and sends in our extra cards to Stampin' Up. Each day, SU features 4-6 cards from demonstrators all over on the Stamper's Showcase--which is a gallery located on the demonstrator only website. Two of my cards were featured this month!

You've seen this first card which was part of my Stamp-a-Stack a while backand uses the Inspired by Nature stamp set and Flight of the Butterfly stamp set:


This second card is the first time I used by Big Shot and uses the Eastern Blooms stamp set:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, Congratulations! These are beautiful cards! You deserve the recognition! You have such great ideas and designs.
Connie

to Creative Inks! said...

Thanks, Connie! Hope you are doing well. It's been a long time since I've seen you.