Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Frolic & Play Layout

I want to share this layout that I did for a class last year. I'm not sure why I never posted it here, but here it is now!

January Scrap Class
Images Copyright Stampin' Up!

I made this layout at my upline's group meeting and just fell in love with it. The colors are very bright and somewhat of an unusual layout idea, but I think that's why I like it! I love the snowman head peeking out from the corner.

Supplies:
Stamps: Well Worn Alphabet, Heartfelt Thanks (for the little circle eyes)
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Basic Black, White Craft
Other: Coluzzle, Circle Punches, Color Spritzer Tool, Crimper, White embossing powder

No comments: