Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last Christmas Project!

Okay, here is my final project from Christmas. Nothing too exciting, though! I made these little candy holders for Kyle's preschool class using the Pillow Box die and the Big Shot. And, of course, I used the Deer Friends stamp set. I am going to miss this set so much when it retires! But, it will be one of those sets that stay on my retired shelf for a while--I won't be getting rid of this set for a long while! I love adding the little eyes to the reindeer. They are the 4mm size.

I didn't want to use adhesive on the flaps, so I used the Silver Elastic Cord (also found in the Holiday Mini) to close it. The Designer Paper is from the Riding Hood Red Patterns pack. I accidentally cut too many of the pillow boxes, so you will be seeing them again for a Valentine project.

No comments: