Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Club Information

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

New clubs are forming! Don't miss out on your chance to join a club. If you would enjoy a night out of the house to create some fun and (if I must say so) fantastic projects, club is for you.

What is a club? A club is when a group of 5-8 people commit to spending at least $25/month (before shipping and tax is added). They take turns each month to receive the hostess benefits--at least $15 and a level one hostess stamp set. The group meets each month at my Miamisburg home to make a project. The project could be a scrapbook layout or some cards. It just depends on the type of club. My clubs also swap layouts or sidebars or cards. Swapping is an optional part of club, but most often the best part of being a clubber! Be sure to read my Scrappin' Club Information located to the right under "Special Download Forms."

  • I have spots in a Mixed Club that alternates between card techniques and scrapbooking. This club meets on the 2nd Mondays of the month.


  • I am also taking names for a Scrapbooking Only club. If you are interested in either of these clubs, let me know asap! Anyone contacting me to join club by the end of June will receive their choice of two stamp sets from my basket when the club begins in August.


Do you like the idea of joining my clubs, but just don’t have the time to make the club meetings each month? Do you want to earn free stuff, but not have to host a party?

Be sure to check back tomorrow for information on a new type of club that gives you more flexibility than my current clubs!

No comments: