I just love these cards! They'd be perfect as invitations if you were planning a summer time party! I used my favorite set from the Occasions Mini catalog--Tart & Tangy. I adore this set! It is so fun and cute. The coordinating Summer Picnic paper is fantastic, too! You have until June 30 to order from this catalog, so be sure to call me if you need anything.
- Cut cardstock to 5 x 4.
- Score at 2 1/2" and fold over to make the card base.
- Use corner rounder on 3 sides--go through both sides of the card.
- Use Scallop Punch on the top righthand corner--only punch the top layer.
- Cut inside white cardstock to 4 x 2 1/2". Stamp as you like on this piece.
- Punch the corners the same as the colored piece, except be sure to make the scallop "bite" a little smaller so that it peaks out. This makes it look like your popsicle is a creamsicle! Do the scallop punch while lining up your white inside with the back of the card and punch through both layes.
- Use Horizontal Slot Punch to make two slots toward the bottom of the right side. Slip your popsicle stick through the holes.
- You will adhere your white cardstock from above to this side using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Decorate as you wish!