Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Product Line from Stampin' Up!



Stampin' Up! has announced a new, exciting line of products--Décor Elements. This line is an extension of our Definitely Decorative home décor line. Décor Elements is vinyl artwork for walls, mirrors, windows, or other hard, smooth surfaces.

Stampin' Up! has long advocated decorating your home using Definitely Decorative stamp sets. Décor Elements takes that same idea and uses a different medium to accomplish the same mission-making your home a beautiful representation of your style!

You can download the brochure by clicking here! I am not entirely sure when I can start selling the items in this brochure, but I'll keep you updated.

I've already ordered a couple pieces for my stamp room and can't wait to play with them! I'll post pictures when I'm finished.

No comments: