I want to share this adorable project that I am made for my clubbers---a Smores Kit! I just fell in love with this project that a fellow demonstrator shared.
- Cut two 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" Real Red sheets for the covers. Stamp cover "bases" as desired. I wheeled mine with the Classic Stars jumbo wheel.
- Cut regular size lunch bag (I found white bags at Meijer) to 4 inches.
- Cut one 2 x 5 1/2" strip Whisper White cardstock. Stamp as desired. I used the Independence Day stamp set.
- Cut one 2 1/4 x 5 1/2" strip Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere white strip to this.
- Adhere matted strip to one of your red "bases". Attach bases to the front and back of your bag. (keep the bag flat--fold the bottom flap back to touch the bottom and you'll be able to adhere the base to the other side.
- Keeping the bag flat, use the Word Window Punch to punch through both sides for a handle
- Add some graham crackers, a couple mini Hershey bars, and marshmallows! Yum!
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Nursery Letters Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
Inks: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon