Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Activity Jar


I am so excited to share this project with you! This idea came from a fellow demonstrator named Erin Blair. The jar contains 20 activities--five each in four different categories. Each week, we will pick out one of each category for a total of four activities for the week. Click on the picture below for a better view of the activities I picked. I'm sure you can come up with some great ones of your own!

  1. Things to do in or around the house

  2. Places to go

  3. Creative Projects

  4. Food to make



I bought the jar for around $4 from Target. They actually have 3 sizes--I bought the smallest one. If I would have been going to IKEA anytime soon, I definitely would have found a cheaper jar!

I used the Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit to make this project. My tags measure 2 1/2 x 4 3/4". The Designer Paper measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/4". The Designer Paper on the jar is attached using Sticky Strip.

No comments: