Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, June 2, 2008

June and July Scrap Classes

Here are the layouts for my upcoming Scrap Classes. These classes do not require a monthly commitment--you sign up month to month. The cost of the class is $10 or free with a $30 purchase that night. Grab some friends and join me at my monthly scrap classes!

All classes require an RSVP by a specific date. Be sure to note the sign-up dates. Please bring your own paper cutter and adhesive.

ETA: I sent out my newsletter on Tuesday with the information for my Scrap Classes. I had intended to up the price to $12 (posted it in the cost section), but forgot to change some information in the newsletter and forgot that I already posted the $10 on my blog. So, good news, Scrap Classes will remain only $10 for June and July. Beginning in August, they will go to $12.

Monday, June 16th at 7:00 PM
RSVP by June 9

**You can choose Bashful Blue background/ink colors in place of the pink, if you'd like. Be sure to let me know when you sign up.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!


Wednesday, July 23 at 7:00 PM
RSVP by July 16

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!

No comments: