Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, June 6, 2008

Scrapbook Page

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!


This layout is what I chose to do for my Mega Swap I hosted a while back. There isn't a lot of stamping, but I did wheel the background on the red paper. I just love the Classic Stars jumbo wheel! I've been using it a lot lately. Another thing I use quite a bit is my punches. If you have not tried Stampin' Up's punches, you are really missing out! The punches are super easy to use and don't hurt your hand. This layout uses the 1 3/8" circle punch and both star punches.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi
Designer Paper: East Coast Prep
Ink: Real Red jumbo cartridge
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, Large and Small star punches, silver eyelets, CAD (crop-a-dile)

No comments: