Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, June 6, 2008

Game Time!

We're entering an exciting time of the stampin' year---the retirement list and new catalog frenzy! Stampin' Up! will post the retirement list on June 15. Read below for more information about this list and my annual Retirement Celebration in July. The new catalog will be released on August 11, which means you have until August 10 to place an order from the current Spring/Summer Collection.

So, before the list comes out, how about a game? Email me a list of 15 stamp sets and 5 accessories you think will retire this year. I must receive your email by June 14 at 5:00 PM. Everyone participating will receive a small gift from me at my Retirement Celebration on July 27. The person with the most correct answers will receive a special gift!

So far, I only have 2 participants! Don't miss out!

No comments: