Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back from Super Stampin' Weekend!

What a fantastic weekend! I had so much fun at the Super Stampin' Weekend! We had good food, lots of space to crop, and great music (all thanks to Delilah :o)). We had a total of 16 ladies join us at King's Domain Lodge in Lebanon. Nine of us stayed the entire weekend, while 7 could only join us on Saturday.

While I had a lot of things to do to keep the weekend rolling, I was able to finish 28 two-page layouts! That's 56 pages. I am so excited. I am almost completely finished with my 2008 pictures. Most of those pages were swaps that I've received over the years. I never would have been able to get as much finished without them. I will share some of my pages over the next few weeks.

I still haven't unpacked--it's going to take a while. I don't have pictures to show you because I left my camera at home, naturally!

No comments: