Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SSW gift

This is the gift that I hinted at in a previous post about getting ready for the Super Stampin' Weekend. I found the pink bags at Flower Factory and thought they were perfect to hold odds and ends like markers, scissors, ink pads, and other tools of the trade.

I made monogrammed tags for each person using my Big Shot and dies. I also put bags of chocolate inside the pink bags. The ladies were greeted with their happy pink bags on their tables when they arrived.

Throughout the weekend, we gave away lots of door prizes--stamp sets, Stampin' Around wheels, ribbon, layouts, cards, etc. We also had little challenge prizes for various things--who arrived first, stayed up latest, messiest table, etc.

No comments: