Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Join the SU family with 3 easy payments!

Sounds like an infomercial, doesn't it? But, it's actually a fantastic promotion Stampin' Up! is offering to anyone who would like to become a demonstrator!

Right now during Sale-a-Bration is the perfect time to join. Not only do you get a 15% discount on the cost of the starter kit, you also get to choose ANY stamp set from a current catalog for FREE!

Here is how the 3 payment plan would work out when you sign up during Sale-a-Bration:
Starter Kit Payment Payment Charged* Payment with Stampin' Memories Add-On*
Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered) $56.34 (+ sales tax) $106.34 (+ sales tax)
Payment 2 (charged around April 15th) $56.33 $56.33
Payment 3 (charged around May 15th) $56.33 $56.33
Total Payment $169.00 $219.00

Here is how the payments work out April 1 - 30:
Starter Kit Payment Payment Charged* Payment with Stampin' Memories Add-On*
Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered) $66.34 (+ sales tax) $116.34 (+ sales tax)
Payment 2 (charged around May 15th) $66.33 $66.33
Payment 3 (charged around June 15th) $66.33 $66.33
Total Payment $199.00 $249.00


Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is so much fun! I've met lots of really wonderful ladies because of Stampin' Up!

Here are some answers to some common question--be sure to read my FAQ about Becoming a Demonstrator that can be found in the right hand side under "Special Download Forms."

How much do I have to sell? The sales requirement is only $300 in sales every 3 months. One average workshop would usually cover that. Your sales requirement can be met through a workshop, catalog orders, or your own personal orders.

What discount would I get? Every demonstrator earns a 20% instant income from every merchandise order. If you placed a $200 order, you would receive $40 in instant income. Based on your sales and title, you also have the potential to earn an additional 20% in Volume Rebate.

Do I have to do in-home "parties"? No. While workshops are important for building your business and meeting new people, you don't have to do any. Some people sign up to become a demonstrator just for the discount while sell periodically to their friends and family.

What if I decide I don't want to be a demonstrator anymore? Then you just stop placing orders. There are no penalties and you can quit at any time. Once you don't make your sales quota, you are finished.

Would you help me get started? I will support you as much as you need me! I will train you on how to place orders, use the business website, and even help you plan your first workshop, if you'd like. If you want to do it all on your own and don't want my help, that is fine, too!

Again, be sure to ready my FAQ sheet under "Special Download Forms" to the right. Call or email me with any questions about becoming a demonstrator. If you decide you want to do the 3 payment option, you will need to mail in this form found here. You cannot sign up through my SU website. I will give you the other forms you will need.

If you want to sign up and don't want to use the 3 payment option, then you can sign up directly through my website. My password to sign up online is SUDEMO.

No comments: