Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting Ready for SSW--Part 1


What a mess! I am so excited that I have finally settled on what the make and takes will be for the Super Stampin' Weekend. It has been a huge source of stress for me lately. I had to hurry up and figure out what I needed so that I could place an order and have it arrive on time. I am still waiting on the rest of the order, but I thought I'd start getting ready what I have.

The Weekend fee includes 3 make and takes this year. We will be doing 2 scrapbook layouts and one 3D item. This picture shows me getting the materials ready. This is some of the pieces for two of the projects. We have 15 people joining us this year which isn't too bad to prepare for.

If you look closely, you will spot my gift to the participants of the Super Stampin' Weekend! I am very pleased with what I found this year. I will post pictures of the final projects after the weekend takes place so that I can keep them a surprise for the ladies attending.

No comments: