Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Ready for SSW--Part 2

Look what I found on my doorstep today! We pulled into our driveway and Kyle saw the boxes and said "holy cow!" These boxes hold the orders for the Super Stampin' Weekend. If you turned in your order late, then your goodies will arrive on Friday.

Look at all this stuff! Doesn't it make you happy just looking at it? It looks like the popular Sale-a-Bration items are the Polka Dot punches set and the Delicate Dots designer paper. I see a lot of cardstock and designer paper, Big Shot dies, and a few stamp sets. It looks like everyone will have plenty to keep them busy!

I can't wait for the Super Stampin' Weekend! I still have so much to get ready, but I am looking forward to having a weekend away from home. I bought some more of the craft keepers I use to organize my photos and swaps at Michael's today, so I can sort some more of my pictures. I still have to do my swap, but now that my order is here I can get started!

No comments: