Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, March 20, 2009

MOPS Easter Layout

My MOPS group (Mother's of Pre-Schoolers) meets on the 3rd Mondays of the month. After the planned craft didn't turned out as expected, I was asked if I could come up with an Easter layout for the group. Because I was short on time, I decided to take a layout that I'd already used and modify it so that I could use the Sale-a-bration Designer Paper and ribbon. You can see the orginal layout here.

When I did the orginal layout as part of my Club, we didn't have the Scallop Edge punch, yet. We used the corner rounder to make the scallops. It's a long and tedious process that most of the ladies disliked--immensely! The edge punches make the effect much easier! This new layout uses the Eyelet Edge punch found in the current catalog.

Don't forget---Sale-a-Bration ends March 31! Don't miss out on earning your free Sale-a-Bration rewards. With each $50 order (before shipping and tax), you can choose one of the 6 rewards for free. You can find the Sale-a-Bration brochure to the right (it's the pink one!).

No comments: