Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, March 27, 2009

SSW Layout #2

This is the second layout from the Weekend. I fell in love with the Game Night stamp set as soon as I saw it. We love to play board games. Kyle has a closet full of them. It's nice as he's getting older and likes to play grown-up games. There is only so many times I can play Candy Land!

This color scheme is based on the Sorry game. I had tried to use the colors in the coordinating Jackpot designer paper---Real red, Basic Black, So Saffron--- but I didn't like the look of it. If you've gone to Vegas or Atlantic City or any place that you gambled, the stamp set and designer paper is a must! The color scheme in the designer paper is much more grown up than my Bold Bright colors, but I had kids in mind when I designed it.

I used the Big Shot and the Serif Essentials alphabet for my title. The Big Shot got a huge workout over the weekend as most of the ladies used it numerous times.

No comments: