Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Club Layouts

I was just thinking the other day that I never showed my club layouts. This month my club of 12 ends. They're actually two clubs of 6 that meet on the same night. Instead of everyone trying to do the same layout, I had 3 tables with a a different layout on them. Each month, they went to a different table. I try to show my girls a new technique or product with each layout.

The Autumn layout has all kinds of stuff going on. I used the Big Shot to make the leaves and title. I just love the new Simple Letters alphabet dies. I showed the ladies how to do the Poppin' Pastels technique for the stamped leaves on the tree. I also used the Basic Jumbo Grommets and larger eyelets. I LOVE the Autumn Traditions designer paper.

This next layout is my Scrap Map layout. I make up a scrap map and they choose the paper, stamps, and embellishments they want to use for their layout. Although, I think most of them chose to make the "girly" pages using the bright and fun Kaleidoscope Designer Paper. The green pages use the new Greetings. Earthing stamp set and some retired designer paper.

These last two layouts were very simple. My ladies don't like to take too long on their pages, so I've been trying to reign myself in and make simpler pages. I wanted to showcase the new In Colors. I let them choose between the two color schemes. I think, again, the "girly" page was the favorite.

No comments: