Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkin Treat Boxes

I made these cute little boxes for my clubbers. It was our last meeting of the round, so I wanted to give them something special. A few of the boxes had prize slips in them---free stamp sets, $10 gift certificates, etc.

I saw this idea for the box on another demontrator's blog, but can't find it now. The box was made using the Box #2 XL die for the Big Shot. I used the Wide Oval punch to make the window and covered it with our Medium thickness Window Sheets found on page 158. I used the Small Oval punch to make the pumpkin and the Swirls & Scribbles Sizzlit for the vine. I handcut the sign after stamping on it with the Sanded background stamp.

No comments: