Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soccer Treats


I made this adorable little box to hold the treats for Kyle's soccer team last week. I used the Fancy Favor box XL die for the Big Shot for the first time and I LOVE IT!! It has now become my favorite new die--at least until my next post about the Big Shot.

When you use a die with score lines (any dies that make boxes), you want to use it with the Premium Crease pad. We have two sizes--one for the Bigz dies and one for the XL dies. The job of the crease pad is to make sure that score lines are scored while cut lines are cut. It also gives a good crisp crease on those score lines. If you use a regular cutting pad on top, your score lines may be cut through.

I used the Just Soccer stamp set along with the new Extreme Elements stamp set. I love this set and have used it on my last 4 projects. I'll show a scrapbook page I made with it tomorrow.

Here is another idea using the box. I used my Horizontal Slot punch to make an opening for my ribbon to close the box. I made this box for Kyle's kindergarten class for his birthday treats. The dinosaur stamp set retired with the last catalog. It's called Prehistoric Pals.

No comments: