Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Previously Owned Stamp Sale

Yes, it's that time! I am having my Previously Owned Stamp Sale (formerly known as Used Stamp Sale, but since not everything is actually used, I changed the name)! I have over 100 sets for sale as well as retired Simply Scrappin' Kits, ribbons, die cut boxes, Designer Paper, etc.---all at an excellent price! Don't miss out. Invite your friends and get here early!

Times:
Friday, October 2 ---6:00 - 8:00 pm
Saturday, October 3 ---1:00 - 3:00 pm

I price my sets and retired accessories at a pretty good price, but this year I am adding an extra incentive:

When you place an order on the day of the sale, you will receive 20% of your order (*before shipping and tax) in Stampin' Bucks. You use these Stampin' Bucks to purchase any of my used/retired items for sale. So, if you were to place an order of $25*, you would get $5 in Stampin' Bucks to spend.

*All orders will be placed together and shipped to my Miamisburg home. You will be notified when you orders are available for pick up.
*Stampin' Bucks earned must by used by the end of the sale on Saturday.

No comments: