Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stampin' Up! Build-a-Bear

Oh, my goodness! I am loving these new Build-a-Bear products in the new Holiday Mini! At first glance, I didn't think I would need these BAB dies for the Big Shot, but when I started seeing all of these adorable samples pop up, I knew I couldn't be left out of the fun!

To get started, you will want to order the Stampin' Up! Bear die (#117977) and the Beary Essentials die (#117978). The Beary Essentials die has the skirt, pants, shirt, jacket, and shoes. If you want a few more accessories for your bears, there are two sizzlits that have hats, bow, bags, etc. To make the fun patterned clothes, you are going to want the Pawsitively Prints designer paper (#118060). It has plaid, striped, argyle, and jean "material" that's just perfect for making clothes.

To make these super cute holiday bears, you can choose from the Beary Merry die (#117980) and the Kooky Spooky die (#117979). Or, do what I did and buy them all!

No comments: