Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Treats!




I've mentioned that the Holiday Mini catalog has all kinds of great things in it that you will just HAVE to have. One of my favorite things in it is the Sweet Centers stamp set and the Sweet Treat Cups. You can put just about anything in the cups, as long as it fits. I've seen samples where people have actually made water globes with them.

While I love the stamp set and the fact that it takes care of at least 3 holidays, I love that you can use Sweet Treats cups without it. And, you can also use the Sweet Centers stamp set without using the cups!

So, how does it work? Well, you will want to use the 1 3/4" circle punch or the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Movers dies for the big shot to punch out the circle for the cups to fit in. You will want to cover the open back of the cups with either a square piece of cardstock or cut a 2 1/2" circle to cover it (and then trim the excess). Before adhering the cardstock backs, I like to use my Cutter Kit to make a perforated X on the back. This way, the receiver can easily punch in the back to get the treats inside!

Here are a few more samples:

No comments: