Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Friday, September 18, 2009

Scrapbook Swaps

Over the next couple days, I am going to share some of our club swaps with you. One of the best things about being a member of one of my Scrappin' Clubs is swapping with the other members.

Each person designs a layout using only SU! materials and makes one for each person in the club. So, each month the club members go home with 9 two-page layouts (number varies according to number of ladies in the club)--one that I designed for them to make at the club meeting, one that they made, and 7 more from the other members. Swapping makes keeping up with your scrapbooking super easy!

These are the swaps I made for this month. I made a "girl" and "boy" version. I used the Extreme Elements stamp set and the Extreme Guitar stamp. The title was made using the Serif Essentials alphabet and the SU! Simple Letters alphabet dies for the Big Shot.

Made by Jennifer:


Made by Claudia:

No comments: