Isn't this too cute? This box is made using two of the Scallop Envelopes made from the Scallop Envelope Bigz die for the Big Shot. It is perfect for a stack of 3x3 cards or a cello bag of candy! I just love the Deer Friends stamp set. I've been using it for all kinds of projects lately!
1. Cut two scallop envelopes out of cardstock.
2. Attach the bottoms together with Sticky Strip.
3. Cut a 1 ½ x 7 ¾” piece of cardstock in the same color.
4. Score both ends at 2 ¼”.
5. Attach to the inside of the box with Sticky Strip.
6. Cut a 1 ¾ x 12 piece of designer paper and wrap around box.
7. Decorate as you wish!
Stamp Set: Deer Friends (hostess level 2)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Frosty Day designer paper (Holiday mini catalog)
Other: Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, dimensionals, Big Shot and Scallop Envelope bigz die, Premium Crease pad