Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Decor


I wanted to share this project that I finished yesterday. This is a shadow box with the Season of Thanks decor element on the front of the glass. The picture really doesn't show how awesome this looks! My twigs/leaves should be more toward the left so that they don't blend in so much with the words, but they moved. I plan on making a Christmas layout to put in the shadow box so that I can change it with the seasons. I'll share that once I get it finished. I now know what I plan on making for Christmas gifts!

If you've never seen the Decor Elements, be sure to find the link to the special brochure in my right hand column. I can't believe how easy they are to do. The Decor Elements is a line of Vinyl Art that designed for putting on your walls. It is a fast, quick, cheap way to add some decoration to your home.

The Season of Thanks decor elements is available in chocolate, olive, and black and in two sizes---Medium (20 1/2 x 13) and Small (12 x 7 5/8). I bought my shadow box from Michael's last week when they had them 40% off.

Supplies: Season of Thanks decor elements (small/chocolate), Autumn Vine designer paper (Holiday Mini), felt stitched ribbon (Holiday Mini)

No comments: