Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Christmas Card

Do you have your Christmas Cards finished? Neither do I!!! Every year I wonder how this happens. This year we were supposed to get a family picture taken so that I could put in on my card, but now it's too late, so I'm hoping for one good snow day so that I can get a picture of Kyle in it to put on my cards!

Here is the 5th card from my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. This is another card that I found while browsing other stamping blogs and forget who it belongs to! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I'm a pink-y girl, but don't have the opportunity to use it much while scrapbooking for a boy, so I'm loving these colors---Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Pirouette Pink.

This is a great card to make as a Christmas Card because it is super simple and quick! Change up the colors for something more traditional.

The white layer is actually Shimmery White cardstock, which is just BEAUTIFUL in real life. It measures 2 1/2 x 5 1/2. The Kiwi Kiss layer is 2 3/4 x 5 1/2. Add some coordinating ribbon and you're good to go!

This year I am planning to do a version of these photo cards from last year, except I think I'm going to leave off the flap and have the greeting and signature on one layer. I'm not sure which stamp set and color scheme to use, but I'll be working on it very soon.

Now, if only it would snow . . .

No comments: