Dates to Remember
(this will stay at the top--scroll down to view newer posts)

  • November 17 November Scrap Class

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big Shot Snowman Layout


Oh, I was so excited to finish this layout! This was my swap for my club girls this month. The idea came to me in the shower and I was so excited with how it turned out. The designer paper is from the Holiday Mini. I had to make two different color layouts because I only had a few sheets of the Tangerine Tango. I can't decide which one I like best--Brocade Blue or Tangerine Tango?


Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks---small circle stamp for eyes
Inks: Basic Black
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango (Ballet Blue), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Other: Big Shot Scallop Circle die, Scallop Circle #2 die, Serif Essentials dies, Kiwi Kiss grosgrain ribbon, Earth Elements buttons, Crimper (carrot nose), Boho Blossoms punch, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: